Interactive data visualization for real-time command & control.
We make it easy to create customized command & control graphics for complex data, the kind of data that would be too difficult to visualize using standard graphics software.
Aerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefensePipeline Management
Pipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementProcess Control
Process ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlEnergy and Utility Systems
- Apr 22 2016Goddard Space Flight Center GSFC renews long term contract with Kinesix for support of their satellite testing and command & control (...)
- Mar 01 2016Siemens Rail Automation Siemens Rail Automation purchases additional Kinesix software for their work in train control management (...)
- Feb 05 2016Northrop Grumman Northrop Grumman renews long term contract with Kinesix for continued use of the Sammi suite of software for satellite command and (...)
- Jan 11 201620th Anniversay In 2016 we are celebrating the 20th anniversary of Kinesix Software. We would like to thank all of our customers and partners that have helped to get us to this major milestone. Here’s to another 20 (...)
- Jan 03 2016Canadian Space Agency The Canadian Space Agency upgrades to latest Kinesix software for their ongoing work with the International Space (...)
- Dec 08 2015Siemens Rail Automation Siemens Rail Automation Australia continues to work with Kinesix to expand their presence in the metro rail system deployment throughout the pacific (...)
- Nov 09 2015Lockheed Martin Lockheed renews contract to use Kinesix software (SAMMI) for satellite command and control for their SASC (...)
- Nov 03 2015Siemens Rail Automation Siemens continues to source products from Kinesix to serve latest project – Rail system for Melbourne (...)
- Oct 08 2015Lockheed Martin Lockheed Martin continues to work closely with Kinesix by renewing contracts for their satellite command and control (...)
- Sep 29 2015Lockheed Martin Lockheed Martin and Kinesix Software continues partnership on Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS) satellite program by renewing additional (...)
So customizable, you’ll think it was created just for you
Now you can have all the capabilities of customized software, without the cost.
Sammi 7, built around a new scripting based display builder called Sammi Studio, provides many new capabilities without sacrificing existing application compatibility. In fact, all Sammi 6 based displays and peer applications are completely compatible with the new Sammi 7 product line – no changes are necessary at all! This combined with the new features and benefits of the new display builder, Studio, will help existing Sammi customers create stunning new graphics and custom interfaces without sacrificing the effort put into previous product releases.
Read more about Sammi’s features and why more than 250 companies worldwide — including 9 of the world’s 10 largest aerospace companies – use it to provide their command & control experts with dynamic and accurate real-time graphics.
"Integrating numerous control functions into a single operational system requires a human-machine interface capable of displaying huge volumes of streaming data across dozens of workstations. Fortunately, Kinesix’s Sammi software has made it possible for Beijing to do just that, offering capabilities that meet very demanding requirements." -Ian Whitehead Project Manager, Westinghouse Rail Systems
"Integrating numerous control functions into a single operational system requires a human-machine interface capable of displaying huge volumes of streaming data across dozens of workstations. Fortunately, Kinesix’s Sammi software has made it possible for Vancouver to do just that, offering capabilities that meet very demanding requirements." -Ian Whitehead, Project Manager, IPS Rail Systems
"We chose Kinesix's Sammi product because it met our specific needs —flexibility, and the capability for users to build their own types of displays without having to program." -Frank Batts, NASA Engineer
"Because of its ease-of-use and sophisticated graphics, Sammi enables our workstations on the ground to effortlessly process telemetry from our satellites in space. We never have to worry about whether or not the data is current, Sammi's command and control system ensures that we are always communicating with the satellite in real-time. In addition, Sammi's sophisticated graphics make the data easy to read and understand." -Edwin Fung, NASA Engineer
"The CSA chose to update to the Linux-based version of Sammi — a choice that allowed them to save thousands of dollars and man-hours. Because of Sammi, a project that could have taken months was completed in days." -Stephanie Rondeau, CSA Engineer
"Kinesix embodies the versatility and innovation of our membership. With its cutting-edge products, it is a great example of how Bay Area Houston sends innovation around the world." -Jim Reinhartsen, President Bay Area Houston Economic Partnership
"Kinesix’s Sammi has been instrumental in allowing us to provide 100 percent uptime since commissioning the Hong Kong KCRC project in 1998. Sammi is very important in our system. " -Ian Whitehead, Project Manager Westinghouse Rail Systems