Interactive data visualization for real-time command & control.
We make it easy to create customized command & control graphics for complex data, the kind of data that would be too difficult to visualize using standard graphics software.
Aerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefensePipeline Management
Pipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementProcess Control
Process ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlEnergy and Utility Systems
- Mar 25 2014NASA Goddard NASA Goddard continues its partnership with Kinesix Softeware on NICER satellite program and continues to use Sammi GUI software within the ASIST ground (...)
- Feb 27 2014Successful launch of GPM Satellite from JAXA Space Center A Japanese H-IIA rocket with the NASA-Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA), Global Precipitation Measurement (GPM) Core Observatory onboard, launched from Tanegashima Space Center on Friday, Feb. 28, 2014 (Japan (...)
- Feb 27 2014Northrop Grumman Northrop Grumman continues to renew their maintenance contract for the Block 10 contract through (...)
- Jan 15 2014NASA Goddard NASA Goddard renews contract for Sammi GUI software for JWST project and the upcoming JWST/OTIS (...)
- Dec 13 2013Canadian Space Agency Canadian Space Agency continued use of Kinesix Sammi software by renewing licensing contract through (...)
- Dec 11 2013NASA Goddard NASA Goddard continues to extend its commitment to the use of the Sammi GUI software with a recent contract renewal for the MMS (...)
- Nov 11 2013INVENSYS AND KINESIX AGREE TO LONG TERM DEAL A new agreement has been reached between Kinesix and Invensys Operations Systems for the next 5 years. This agreement helps Invensys to continue supplying Kinesix products such as Sammi to their world-wide customers in (...)
- Oct 28 2013The Aerospace Corporation The Aerospace Corporation continues with long term support of the Sammi product for the STARS (...)
- Jun 13 2013NASA Goddard NASA Goddard’s Earth Systematic Mission Program-SMAP secures additional Sammi licenses for use in Jet Propulsion Laboratory to map soil moisture and freeze/thaw state from (...)
- Jun 03 2013Lockheed Martin Facilities Development and Operations Lockheed Martin Facilities Development and Operations (FDOC) project pledges use of Kinesix Sammi software by renewing licenses through (...)
So customizable, you’ll think it was created just for you
Now you can have all the capabilities of customized software, without the cost.
Sammi 7, built around a new scripting based display builder called Sammi Studio, provides many new capabilities without sacrificing existing application compatibility. In fact, all Sammi 6 based displays and peer applications are completely compatible with the new Sammi 7 product line – no changes are necessary at all! This combined with the new features and benefits of the new display builder, Studio, will help existing Sammi customers create stunning new graphics and custom interfaces without sacrificing the effort put into previous product releases.
Read more about Sammi’s features and why more than 250 companies worldwide — including 9 of the world’s 10 largest aerospace companies – use it to provide their command & control experts with dynamic and accurate real-time graphics.
"Integrating numerous control functions into a single operational system requires a human-machine interface capable of displaying huge volumes of streaming data across dozens of workstations. Fortunately, Kinesix’s Sammi software has made it possible for Beijing to do just that, offering capabilities that meet very demanding requirements." -Ian Whitehead Project Manager, Westinghouse Rail Systems
"Integrating numerous control functions into a single operational system requires a human-machine interface capable of displaying huge volumes of streaming data across dozens of workstations. Fortunately, Kinesix’s Sammi software has made it possible for Vancouver to do just that, offering capabilities that meet very demanding requirements." -Ian Whitehead, Project Manager, IPS Rail Systems
"We chose Kinesix's Sammi product because it met our specific needs —flexibility, and the capability for users to build their own types of displays without having to program." -Frank Batts, NASA Engineer
"Because of its ease-of-use and sophisticated graphics, Sammi enables our workstations on the ground to effortlessly process telemetry from our satellites in space. We never have to worry about whether or not the data is current, Sammi's command and control system ensures that we are always communicating with the satellite in real-time. In addition, Sammi's sophisticated graphics make the data easy to read and understand." -Edwin Fung, NASA Engineer
"The CSA chose to update to the Linux-based version of Sammi — a choice that allowed them to save thousands of dollars and man-hours. Because of Sammi, a project that could have taken months was completed in days." -Stephanie Rondeau, CSA Engineer
"Kinesix embodies the versatility and innovation of our membership. With its cutting-edge products, it is a great example of how Bay Area Houston sends innovation around the world." -Jim Reinhartsen, President Bay Area Houston Economic Partnership
"Kinesix’s Sammi has been instrumental in allowing us to provide 100 percent uptime since commissioning the Hong Kong KCRC project in 1998. Sammi is very important in our system. " -Ian Whitehead, Project Manager Westinghouse Rail Systems