Interactive data visualization for real-time command & control.
We make it easy to create customized command & control graphics for complex data, the kind of data that would be too difficult to visualize using standard graphics software.
Aerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefensePipeline Management
Pipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementProcess Control
Process ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlEnergy and Utility Systems
- Sep 04 2014Siemens Rail Automation As our long-time partner, Siemens commits itself to Kinesix software by continuing using Sammi products on its Hong Kong MTR (...)
- Aug 27 2014Kinesix Software The second newsletter has been launched to our valued customers and end users on Aug 27th. The newsletter provided great deal of useful technical information such as how to debug a Format and Sammi peer application. We (...)
- Aug 06 2014Northrop Grumman Northrop Grumman pledges use of Kinesix Sammi software by renewing licenses through 2015.This is a significant partnership within the SBIRs satellite (...)
- Jul 07 2014NASA Goddard NASA Goddard continues to extend its commitment to the use of the Sammi GUI software on the SDO (Solar Dynamics Observatory) satellite (...)
- Jul 02 2014Lockheed Martin (FDOC) Lockheed Martin (FDOC) continues commitment to Kinesix software… renewing maintenance contract through 2016 for Space Station support and (...)
- Jun 27 2014NASA Goddard Kinesix Software has renewed maintenance agreements to ensure the continued use of its Sammi software as part of Magnetospheric Multiscale (MMS) Satellite project with NASA (...)
- Jun 17 2014Lockheed Martin Lockheed Martin’s Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS) satellite program continues use of Sammi product for its S2E2 (...)
- May 21 2014Kinesix-Sammi Newsletter May 2014 Kinesix Software is thrilled to announce that its May newsletter has been launched to around 2000 our valued customers and end users. The newsletter focuses on the new “Studio” display builder introduced (...)
- Apr 29 2014Lockheed Martin Corporation Lockheed Martin Corporation, as part of long-time satellite program, renews ongoing maintenance contract with Kinesix Software through (...)
- Apr 10 2014NASA Goddard New contract from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center demonstrates continued use of Kinesix’s Sammi software within the Advanced Spacecraft Integration and System Testing Software (ASIST) ground system for (...)
So customizable, you’ll think it was created just for you
Now you can have all the capabilities of customized software, without the cost.
Sammi 7, built around a new scripting based display builder called Sammi Studio, provides many new capabilities without sacrificing existing application compatibility. In fact, all Sammi 6 based displays and peer applications are completely compatible with the new Sammi 7 product line – no changes are necessary at all! This combined with the new features and benefits of the new display builder, Studio, will help existing Sammi customers create stunning new graphics and custom interfaces without sacrificing the effort put into previous product releases.
Read more about Sammi’s features and why more than 250 companies worldwide — including 9 of the world’s 10 largest aerospace companies – use it to provide their command & control experts with dynamic and accurate real-time graphics.
"Integrating numerous control functions into a single operational system requires a human-machine interface capable of displaying huge volumes of streaming data across dozens of workstations. Fortunately, Kinesix’s Sammi software has made it possible for Beijing to do just that, offering capabilities that meet very demanding requirements." -Ian Whitehead Project Manager, Westinghouse Rail Systems
"Integrating numerous control functions into a single operational system requires a human-machine interface capable of displaying huge volumes of streaming data across dozens of workstations. Fortunately, Kinesix’s Sammi software has made it possible for Vancouver to do just that, offering capabilities that meet very demanding requirements." -Ian Whitehead, Project Manager, IPS Rail Systems
"We chose Kinesix's Sammi product because it met our specific needs —flexibility, and the capability for users to build their own types of displays without having to program." -Frank Batts, NASA Engineer
"Because of its ease-of-use and sophisticated graphics, Sammi enables our workstations on the ground to effortlessly process telemetry from our satellites in space. We never have to worry about whether or not the data is current, Sammi's command and control system ensures that we are always communicating with the satellite in real-time. In addition, Sammi's sophisticated graphics make the data easy to read and understand." -Edwin Fung, NASA Engineer
"The CSA chose to update to the Linux-based version of Sammi — a choice that allowed them to save thousands of dollars and man-hours. Because of Sammi, a project that could have taken months was completed in days." -Stephanie Rondeau, CSA Engineer
"Kinesix embodies the versatility and innovation of our membership. With its cutting-edge products, it is a great example of how Bay Area Houston sends innovation around the world." -Jim Reinhartsen, President Bay Area Houston Economic Partnership
"Kinesix’s Sammi has been instrumental in allowing us to provide 100 percent uptime since commissioning the Hong Kong KCRC project in 1998. Sammi is very important in our system. " -Ian Whitehead, Project Manager Westinghouse Rail Systems