Interactive data visualization for real-time command & control.
We make it easy to create customized command & control graphics for complex data, the kind of data that would be too difficult to visualize using standard graphics software.
Aerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefenseAerospace and DefensePipeline Management
Pipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementPipeline ManagementProcess Control
Process ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlProcess ControlEnergy and Utility Systems
- Jul 29 2015Design America As our long term partner, Design America continues commitment to Kinesix- adding multiple new sales of Sammi software for month of July and the next few (...)
- Jun 22 2015Lockheed Martin (SBIRS) As our long term partner, Lockheed Martin has renewed its maintenance contract for its S2E2 project as part of the Space-Based Infra Red System, or SBIRS, with use of Sammi v7 through (...)
- May 27 2015NASA Goddard NASA Goddard has renewed maintenance agreements to ensure the continued use of the Sammi GUI software as part of ASIST (Advanced Spacecraft Integration and System Testing Software) on the instrument simulators and (...)
- Apr 21 2015NASA Goddard NASA Goddard continues to renew its Sammi maintenance contract through 2016, continuing a long time use of the Sammi product for testing, command and (...)
- Apr 14 2015Kinesix Software Kinesix Software releases its April’s newsletter. We introduced our new product NEMO. NEMO shows you when and where a failure will occur. It analyzes and predicts.It monitors the system and continuously learns its (...)
- Mar 13 2015MMS Satellite Launch MMS satellite project is using ASIST software to control and monitor its satellites. With our product Sammi’s help, ASIST can handle numerous real-time computer processes and NASA’s spacecraft data can be (...)
- Mar 10 2015Kinesix Software March Newsletter Kinesix Software is pleased to offer a new product for optimization called OMEN. OMEN’s purpose, through advanced data analysis and non-linear modeling of your plant or system to provide a “whole” system (...)
- Feb 13 2015Lockheed Martin As Kinesix’s longtime partner, Lockheed Marin continues commitment to Sammi graphical user interface (GUI) software in Lockheed Martin’s Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS) (...)
- Feb 12 2015Northrop Grumman Northrop Grumman renews its maintenance contract with Kinesix Software through (...)
- Jan 28 2015Canadian Space Agency Canadian Space Agency continues to work directly with Kinesix Software in their use of Sammi in support of the International Space (...)
So customizable, you’ll think it was created just for you
Now you can have all the capabilities of customized software, without the cost.
Sammi 7, built around a new scripting based display builder called Sammi Studio, provides many new capabilities without sacrificing existing application compatibility. In fact, all Sammi 6 based displays and peer applications are completely compatible with the new Sammi 7 product line – no changes are necessary at all! This combined with the new features and benefits of the new display builder, Studio, will help existing Sammi customers create stunning new graphics and custom interfaces without sacrificing the effort put into previous product releases.
Read more about Sammi’s features and why more than 250 companies worldwide — including 9 of the world’s 10 largest aerospace companies – use it to provide their command & control experts with dynamic and accurate real-time graphics.
"Integrating numerous control functions into a single operational system requires a human-machine interface capable of displaying huge volumes of streaming data across dozens of workstations. Fortunately, Kinesix’s Sammi software has made it possible for Beijing to do just that, offering capabilities that meet very demanding requirements." -Ian Whitehead Project Manager, Westinghouse Rail Systems
"Integrating numerous control functions into a single operational system requires a human-machine interface capable of displaying huge volumes of streaming data across dozens of workstations. Fortunately, Kinesix’s Sammi software has made it possible for Vancouver to do just that, offering capabilities that meet very demanding requirements." -Ian Whitehead, Project Manager, IPS Rail Systems
"We chose Kinesix's Sammi product because it met our specific needs —flexibility, and the capability for users to build their own types of displays without having to program." -Frank Batts, NASA Engineer
"Because of its ease-of-use and sophisticated graphics, Sammi enables our workstations on the ground to effortlessly process telemetry from our satellites in space. We never have to worry about whether or not the data is current, Sammi's command and control system ensures that we are always communicating with the satellite in real-time. In addition, Sammi's sophisticated graphics make the data easy to read and understand." -Edwin Fung, NASA Engineer
"The CSA chose to update to the Linux-based version of Sammi — a choice that allowed them to save thousands of dollars and man-hours. Because of Sammi, a project that could have taken months was completed in days." -Stephanie Rondeau, CSA Engineer
"Kinesix embodies the versatility and innovation of our membership. With its cutting-edge products, it is a great example of how Bay Area Houston sends innovation around the world." -Jim Reinhartsen, President Bay Area Houston Economic Partnership
"Kinesix’s Sammi has been instrumental in allowing us to provide 100 percent uptime since commissioning the Hong Kong KCRC project in 1998. Sammi is very important in our system. " -Ian Whitehead, Project Manager Westinghouse Rail Systems